Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Spring Break!

I love this face....
Ignore the obvious need of a kleenex... yuck.

Don't worry, Steve was standing just outside these shots in case she decided she wanted out of the tree.


Someday I'll learn how to put these pictures up in order... just not today. Sorry!



Steve and I took on various projects around the house but this one I am particularly proud of. It only took me 15 months 3 weeks to get my butt in gear! I have been telling friends and family that I was going to do this since we had Camri! Her letters are finally done! I think they really add to her room.




Are the huge flowers too much? Hmmmm....












I was yelling, trying to get her attention when out of nowhere she looked right at me and screamed back. Too funny.

6 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Oh where, Oh where has my baby gone!!! She is changing so quickly. I can not believe how big and how much she changes..... I'm hoping to get my flight booked tonight! I'll text ya when I do!!
Give that lil' girl loves from Grandma!!!
Love ya all!!
The Blog Nazi

Andrew and Heather said...

How fun to have a week off with nothing to do I'm super jealous!

Lindsay said...

Camri's name turned out so cute. Miles room needs something too. I am lazy. Maybe I will make his name too. I have not looked at your blog in so long. you are so good at posting often. I love the video of her talking. What a big girl.

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweet sweet girl! It looks like you guys did some fun stuff for spring break. I love the letters what a cute idea! I especially love that little girl! Miss you all!

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

Such a cutie! And I love the letters!

J n Bee said...

Ashley!
You amaze me more and more each day. I love the letters and want to see them in person! What a creative genius you are!
Thanks for the inspiration!
love,
bee