Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updates for the Blog Nazi

She's been climbing everything lately from the door (using the mail slot as a hold) to the book case- here is her latest venture. Can you say trouble?
Her favorite new snack. Blue crayon. She eats it more than she uses it to color. Luckily Crayola makes them non toxic.

Here she is in her new "Big Girl" booster seat. High chairs are for babies! She want to sit in it all the time right now.


Here she is in my new shoes. We seem to share an obsession for heels. ( Thats my girl!)


She has finally learned where the cell phone goes! She always used to put it to her neck and say "HI". Now she is putting it to her ear and saying "Hello". Yay Cam Cam!!




Another recent development... She is pretty much exclusively using a spoon or fork. ( Ok, she still uses her hands too, but not all the time!)




She has also started eating cereal for breakfast. Cold cereal. It reallyis weird to give her fruit loops instead of rice cereal. Our little girl is getting so big!!



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

vantaz333 said...

You have once again warmed the heart of the Blog Nazi. I would have to this you should strap down the TV so it don't fall on her. It been a common thing lately!!
I love ya all Thanks for the great update!!
By the way she looks like you did walking around in your grandma's boots w/heels!!
Carolyn

Unknown said...

I love it! She is so adorable and it just makes me so sad that I don't get to watch her grow up! I guess watching it in pictures will have to do! Thanks for the update! Miss you!

Andrew and Heather said...

I think everyone has at least one blog nazi! She is growing up so fast!

Debbie said...

hellloooo!!! Camri is so funny! mischievous just like her mother! I love you gals!

DebraJoy said...

Yeah for high heels! I have always wanted a girly girl.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

LOVE the shoes...so cute--and so cute that she is already getting into that (make sure to take pics when she starts to get into your make-up!)!! She is getting so big, I can't believe your baby is growing up so fast!! Love you guys~
-Stef

vantaz333 said...

WOW!!! One would think I would be fluent in English by now!! Sorry for the sentence that don't make sense..... Just get the TV strapped to the wall! LOL
Love ya
MOM

Elizabeth said...

She looks just like her Mommy! Lucky Girl! She is so fun and I am so happy that you have the blog nazi because I know I love the updates! Kiss her for us. We love you and miss you!

Aunt Lizzy

sonja.clawson said...

Thank you for giving me my Camri fix. You three are soooo missed. What a darling darling girl. I miss those high heel days so it's fun to relive them through CamCam. What a beautiful child. I can see that keeping up with her must be a full time job. And I agree about the TV! Make sure it's secure. You probably already have. Love you to the tippy toe!

sonja.clawson said...

Thank you for giving me my Camri fix. You three are soooo missed. What a darling darling girl. I miss those high heel days so it's fun to relive them through CamCam. What a beautiful child. I can see that keeping up with her must be a full time job. And I agree about the TV! Make sure it's secure. You probably already have. Love you to the tippy toe!

Emily said...

Camri is such a babe! I meant to tell you that I liked your shoes on Sunday-super cute. Mother like daughter I guess.