Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Little Valentine

Steve and I dipped strawberries and pretzels in chocolate for our Valentines Day treat... Yummo!
We made one heck of a mess with the cookies and Camri ate more frosting than any kid ever should in one day- But we had a ton of fun!

Here we are making cookies to take to Camri's buddies in the ward.



She did really good cutting out the shapes all by herself! ( ok, she only did two. Still, they both looked pretty good!)



Here she is with her best gal pal, Kylee. She loved "holding the baby". I don't think she realizes that Kylee is almost as big as she is!



Our little Valentine right after I put her pretty heart dress on! I love having a life size doll!





Sitting in her chair playing peek-a-boo!






11 comments:

vantaz333 said...

As I look at all of the pic's I just have to wonder..... Where has my little baby gone?? She is getting so big and cute.
Thanks for being a good little blogger..... I would be soo lost without being able to see her this much.
I love and miss all of you!
MOM

Dad and Nicole said...

looks like a fun filled valentines day !!! Camri looks so cute in her little heart dress and those curls ... ;) she is growing up way to fast! To freakin cute. We miss you guys and think about you guys everyday. Love you, Dad and Nicole

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Her dress is darling!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Miss you guys-
Stefanie

Debbie said...

We love Camri! I love the pictures of the girls! U must email them to me!!! dcs1206@gmail.com. I love u!

Unknown said...

I love it! What a great day, sounds so much better than rolling around in bed all day with the worst stomache pain imaginable! GRRR!! My boys LOVED the valentines from Camri, it was sooo sweet of you to think of us!! We sure love and miss you guys!

Emily said...

Your family is so cute! I love Camri's little heart dress. And those chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels look oh so good!

jenreeder said...

She is getting so big and still so cute!! Looks like a blast.

Cortney Heintz said...

Ash,
Lets do a photo swap in the spring. I'll take your family pics and you can take mine!

vantaz333 said...

Hey.... the Blog Nazi wanted to say "IT'S FEB 24TH". It's been over a week since she has had any new pic's........
I'll try to control her and not allow her to give ya much hassle about not updating your blog. I miss ya tons and love ya all!!
The Blog Nazi
aka mom

Unknown said...

I am demanding a new post, I miss you guys!!! Where is that little Camri, I need pictures!

vantaz333 said...

I enjoy that updates and they seem to keep me going!!!
Thanks for the support Jana!!!