Friday, December 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Fun!

This year was a special year, in deed. Our G.G. came out for a visit!! We were all so excited that we would get to spend some time with our favorite old lady.

Now, I'm not going to say G.G. has a "favorite"... I'll let these pictures speak for themselves. ;) Titan was a G.G.'s boy, for sure!!




Capri enjoying some hot chocolate:

I was sure glad to have my grandma around this year for Thanksgiving. You see, it's our first "gluten free" Thanksgiving. That makes things a little trickier... So, she helped me fix the turkey, Jello with apple, GF rolls, stuffing, and even a GF apple pie. The pie was a bit of a disaster, but we proudly ate it! Here it is- the ugliest apple pie in creation



Capri being silly, as usual:



G.G. and her girl:


The bird was every bit as delicious as it looks:

Camri's favorite is the turkey leg:

Uncle Scotty came to visit at Thanksgiving too. He had so much fun playing with the kids and hanging out with Steve. We all love uncle scotty!

1 comment:

vantaz333 said...

I think GG's Favorite is still YOU!! And yes that little boy captures hearts of all women. What a great way to spend Thanksgiving