Saturday, February 1, 2014

Titan Turns One!!

I feel bad. I was on the verge of getting the flu and pneumonia right after Christmas, and I just couldn't muster the energy to throw him much of a party. But, I did make him cupcakes, and we did celebrate and let him smash his cupcake in his face. 



He was so intrigued by the candle!

 Until he ended up burning his finger on it. Not our proudest parenting moment. In our defense, we didn't think he'd try to touch it. Whoops. Luckily, he wasn't really hurt. I love the look on Camri's face here. She was almost as upset as he was. 

Fortunately, he bounced back quickly and was able to enjoy the (candle-less) cupcake.












We all adore this sweet little boy. Happy Birthday, Titan. 

4 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Happy Birthday grandma's Ty guy!!
I love you!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

You look gorgeous, as usual! And those were not just thrown together cupcakes, they are sooo cute! I can't believe you have this whole other person in your family that I haven't even met...it seems wrong! But he's sooo cute! miss you and praying for ya!~ love ya lady!

Larkyn said...

I can't believe Titan turned 1, WOW! Looks like you and your cute family are doing well.

Andrew and Heather said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a long time! Your kids are so darling and all grown up! Easton stuck his finger in his candle on his first birthday too, poor kid cried and I laughed!