Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Random


Here is cami with her new American girl doll, sage. They got matching dresses for Christmas.

We went to the aquarium and Camri and I saw a couple of 3d movies.



Titan eating chili. He insists in feeding himself everything. He will spit out food if you try to feed it to him, even if he wants it! Little stinker!
His new favorite treat is cucumber.
And here he is feeding himself yogurt.
Titan likes to help mama sweep te floor.
Here we are collectin snow to make snow ice cream.
Capri has loved wearing mama's winter hat. She is so cute in it!

2 comments:

Furniss Family said...

I haven't got on blogs in forever! It was so fun seeing pictures and seeing what you all are up to in CO. Your girls are just the cutest and getting so big! YOu little boy is so precious and adorable and I wish I could squeeze him! You also look so beautiful! Hope you guys are all doing well and life is treating you well. Lots of hugs, from Furniss Family. Luvs ~ Mandi

Skylar and Lauren said...

That's so funny that he won't let you feed him! (kind of messy, but convenient too, right?!) And you're gonna have to tell me about this snow ice cream someday....I'm curious!
ps-I Still miss you!