Saturday, July 13, 2013

Here are the kiddos on the fourth of July:


 We were lucky enough to have our cousins with us for the holiday:


Steve loves doing this with our kids. I hate it, but he does it anyway. 

 Titan seems to like it too: 


Here is Camri with one of her little friends, Ella. They are buddies. 

July 12th is "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chic-Fil-A. If you dressed up like a cow, they gave you free food. Of course we had to get in on that action! So, I dressed the kids up. But, before we could get ready, Capri found some Nesquick powder while I was showering. This is the result: 


My little herd of cattle:


 I love the faces this kid makes! So, so funny!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

You have such a cute little herd of cattle! Check out Steve's bicep! That is HILARIOUS that ca[ro got into the nesquik...but i'm sure you were annoyed at the time. SO sweet!