Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Miss Camri's 5 Year Old Pictures!

They are a week early, but here is my beautiful little Camri in all of her five year old glory. Isn't she just gorgeous? You know we think so! The day I took these it was windy and cold, but her smile is sure to warm the heart of everyone who knows her. She is a sweet, loving girl and we are so grateful to have her in our family. 



























Camri's five year old favorites: 

Food: Pizza and Spaghetti
Movie: He-man (oh, brother!)
Princess: Ariel and Jasmine
Color: Pink, Purple and Silver
Thing to do at school: Paint
Book: Princess books
Dessert: All of them
Song: "You Don't Know Your Beautiful", by One Direction (teeny bopper in the making!)
Primary Song: Latter Day Prophets
Parent: Mom (ok, I might have coerced that one!)

Loves Hello Kitty,Reading, Dancing, Singing, Snacking, Watching Movies, Tormenting Capri, Barbies, Playing Dress Up, Drawing and oh, so much more. We sure love this bundle of energy, beauty and curiosity! Happy Birthday, Camri. We love you.

6 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Here are some of my favorite things about Camri
1- Her birth-day was a day of healing, she shares it with her aunt Brandi
2-Not only does she look like her mama, she acts like her too! I love seeing the same faces she pulls that Ashley does.
3- How she kept saying she did not want a sister until she laid eyes on her sister and loved her completely.
4- That she is a daddy's girl! I remember when Steve was hoping for a boy and found out it was a girl. Paul says " I promise she will be your greatest disappointment in life. She will own your heart." and she does!!
5- At age 4 hearing her sing "Praise to the man" with enough conviction that you felt she knew Joseph Smith first hand! It helped strengthen my testimony of him as well.
6-She has been my shopping buddy since 6 months old! She taught me to love Gymboree!
7- Talking on facetime!
8- Watching her eyes light up for chocolate!!
9- Hearing her yell for help when she is pinned by Capri.
10- The joy she brings to my life by calling me Grandma!!!
I love you Camri!! Happy 5th

Skylar and Lauren said...

wow we miss her and think she is SO beautiful too! Belle loved looking at these with me and I hope she has a wonderful birthday! I'll be calling you soon! =)

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I cannot get over how grown up she looks. She really is so beautiful, just like her momma! I didn't know she shared a birthday with Brandi; that is pretty special. You did a great job with her pictures! Love and miss you guys! Happy Birthday Camri!

sonja.clawson said...

Happy fifth birthday to the cutest little bunny in the world. You are so much closer but it's still too far! I know, I'm being whiney but it's my turn. Love to you all. Take care of your mama and baby Titan and sister. Love you, Gramms

Cortney said...

Happy Bday to Camri!! She is so gorgeous and I miss her and you all like CRAZY!!! Hope she had a great party with lots of delicious cake. :)

Tiffany said...

Happy belated to cami!!! We love her so much and kota misses her BFF!!! And I miss mine!! Love you!