Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweetness and the Beach

So, I had to add this picture of Camri holding sweet baby Chloe. She loves this sweet girl, and so do I. Her mommy and I are best buds, and we are so happy for her and her family. This is one. Sweet. Baby. Camri loved feeding and snuggling her.
 We decided we needed to make one last trip to the beach while we were out East and had warm beaches at our disposal. So, we set off for Buckroe Beach. It was perfect for our little ones! They had so much fun playing in the sand and water. Here are my little beach bums...




 So, I'm not trying to play favorites. There are a lot more pictures of Capri because she was a more willing subject. Camri was under the water most of the time swimming. :) And she had a ball gathering shells. Love this girl!



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful pictures! !! Sweet girls :)

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Your girls are so sweet. We have had SO Much fun this summer. It definitely will be hard when you guys move. I think I will be going through withdrawals! Love you guys!

Skylar and Lauren said...

So cute! and it looks like cappi is thinning out-what?! that's so not allowed!!!! they are adorable and as always I love the matching swim suits
=)

Erin said...

We are WAYYYY to far away from the beach here! I miss it like crazy. Such DARLING pictures! Congrats on the new baby coming too! Miss you!

Cortney said...

Oh I miss them...Cute suits!

Cortney said...

PS-I can't belive how much chloe has changed since this picture...I MISS you!

Emily said...

Your girls seriously cannot get any cuter!