Sunday, May 27, 2012

Senior Gala

For the senior denal students the school puts on a huge gala. Steve and I went and we had a blast! We hung out with friends, ate delicious food, and partied the night away. 

Here we are just before we left:

Steve with one of his favorite teachers, and mentor, Dr. Octave.

 Here we are on the dancefloor. Clearly not dancing... ;)

 Steve and James. They have been workout buddies for the last four years, and boy, do they look good!!

Steve with Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang and I

Here is the group Steve spent most of his time with during dental school: GP 7

Here I am with my smokin' hot girlfriends! I love these ladies! Tiffany, me, Mandi, and McKenna

It was such a fun night, though, a little sad to think that our "dental school journey" was close to an end. We've met some really great people out here and will truly miss our friends. But, moving on is so exciting and we look forward to our next adventure!

2 comments:

Micky & Clinton said...

You are such a sexy lady. Love that dress on you. Couple years ago I would have never caught you dead in something that showed off your *gasp* backside! Looking mighty fine.

Furniss Family said...

Love the graduation pics and gala ones!! I can't believe that part of our lives is already over. Onto our next journey's. You look so great in your cute dresses, and I bet you are super proud of Steve! Way to go Steve, and way to go you for enduring dental school too! It was a long road wasn't it? Miss you all already!!