Monday, November 21, 2011

Camri is Four

Our sweet little Camri four years old today. I'm honestly not sure where that time went! She is such an important part of our family, adding laughter and silliness to each and every day. We just love this little girl so much, I don't even know how to put it into words. This is the face of the girl who made me a mom, and for her I am eternally grateful. She and I are so similar, and though we tend to get under each others skin at times, I love her more than anything. She is one of two reasons I get up every morning.

Camri Tidbits:
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Spaghetti, french fries, and "big pancakes", aka: crepes
Favorite shows: Super Why, Heman, She-ra, and Dora the Explorer. Also, loves the old school Living Scripture movies.
Favorite treat: Brownies and Vanilla ice cream
Favorite toy: My Little Ponies, food toys, and princess dolls
Camri loves school, and is improving her writing skills everyday. She works so hard at writing her letters, and seems to be really enjoying it!
This girl has attitude! I know Mommy is the one to blame for this- I see my mannerisms in her every day, and every day I kick myself. ;)
She is a serious Daddy's girl.
She loves babies, and tells me all the time she wants another sister, or brother, depending on the day. (Not happening any time soon, so don't take this as an announcement)
She is the sweetest, most loving big sister. Though, we're still working on sharing toys...

10 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Camri, again! lol.

Erin said...

Such a cutie! Happy Birthday Camri!!! We miss you guys!

vantaz333 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMRI!! Celebrating your birthday always brings a great smile to my face and warms my heart!! What a healing point you are!! I LOVE YOU…… BIG XOXOXOXOX
Grandma

Cortney said...

What an adorable picture!! I love it!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday to Camri. I can't believe she is already 4. I remember the very first time I held her and she was just a tiny baby in my arms. Kisses and hugs to ALL of you!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Camri! You have grown so much since I met you! You are so smart and wonderful!

Cortney Heintz said...

Such a cutie! They grow up way too fast!

Skylar and Lauren said...

I love the picture of her she is so beautiful just like her momma! Belle still asks to go to camri's house like every day! we love her to pieces!!!!

Emily said...

Holy Cow! I haven't been on your blog in a while. Camri looks so big!! Your girls are beautiful! I love reading your blog-I can just hear you saying whatever it is that you write and I crack up! Miss you!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Ya, it was pretty funny. Stressful. I'm suprised I didn't trip that would of been a classic picture! My mom loved them so much they are already all up in her house