Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Capri's Birthday

Since Capri had a strep-like infection during her actual birthday, we celebrated it a week late. ( Oddly enough, she woke up that night with another raging fever. The next day we discovered she had croup... So, sorry to everyone we could've, and probably infected.)

My sweet friend Debbie made cupcakes for the occasion:

DSC_0655ps

My Sweet little girl and I:

DSC_0667ps

And of course Camri had to get in on the action:

DSC_0668ps

Capri looked at us like we were all crazy when we were singing to her, but I think she enjoyed it. For the record, Camri was very proud to help her blow out her candle. She is such a sweet, helpful big sister:

DSC_0674ps

It only took Capri a few seconds to eat all of her cupcake. Seriously, she inhaled the thing:

DSC_0678ps

DSC_0690ps

Followed by another cupcake...
DSC_0686ps

This was the funniest face! She had a great time at her party, don't let this picture fool ya. :)

DSC_0701ps

After she finished off her first cupcake, she kept looking around like she was wondering where it went.



Ya, these videos suck, but I promised my mom I would try to get some of it on video for her. Sorry, Ma. I tried.


9 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Hahahahhahahaah. That one picture KILLS ME! So cute too bad I couldn't make her a cake. What are some of Capris favorite things? What are cams?

Micky & Clinton said...

Love the last pic. Too cute. I can't believe she is one and we haven't met. She won't make it to 2 with out that, promise you that!!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
Thanks for the post.... I was sad that I missed her Cake eating party but was happy to spend her Birthday with her. She is cute as ever.... I am getting excited to think you will soon be here! Lagoon here we come!!
Love you all!!
Mom

Debbie said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll make you some more my sweet capurty! I love cupcakes!!!! I was more than happy to do that for her! She is my favorite little pseudo-daughter hehehehe... one day to be for REALZ hahahahahahaha! Happy one year and more more to come!

Skylar and Lauren said...

She is so cute! I'm really not surprised about her love for cupcakes-she knows the good stuff~! Happy birthday sweet girl!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Haha well if you guys come over Camri can play with both of them. Also if you had these sugar cookies the one you commented on, oh my goodness. ORGASMIC. Maybe we should all take a trip to my work and buy some sweets.

Debra Hawkins said...

The scowly face picture is pretty much the best thing ever. :)

sonja.clawson said...

Happy Birthday buttercup! Grandma Sonja loves you soooooooooo much!!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is one already! What a sweet little girl! I can't wait to kiss those darling cheeks! I am so excited to see you with summer - safe travels and we'll see you soon!! Love you all!