Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Camri's 3!!

I cant believe our little girl is 3... I wish i knew where the time went. She is such a precious, funny, stubborn girl. She is full of life and spirit, and other things i wont mention. ;) We love her so much. Happy Birthday Princess Camri.

This year Camri wanted a princess party, so despite my lack of motivation, we had one! We had a few of Camri's closest princess friends over.
Here they are decorating crowns, and watching "Beauty and the Beast".

Our other princess...

When i went to pick up my specially ordered princess cake ( an hour before the party began) they informed me no one had even started making it. A half an hour (and one huge fit) later i fumed out with the ugliest ( but free!) princess cake ever. Camri and the other girls didn't even notice. :) And the cake was delicious.

The girls had a lot of fun, and Cam had a great day. Thanks to grandma Carolyn and Debbie for all your help with the party! I couldn't have done it without you guys!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday again my sweet Camri! We love you!! You're growing way to fast! STOP IT! xoxoxo

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Seriously? Three years old already? She is a little Beauty (and not just because of her costume).

Micky & Clinton said...

Cute party. She is such a little princess. Too bad you suck and she didn't get a birthday song from her favorite aunt. But you did throw her a princess party so maybe she will forgive you, but if it were me...no way.

vantaz333 said...

Princess Party..... $150
Ticket to Virginia..... $350
Shopping at Gymboree with both Granddaughters and Daughter....... PRICELESS......

Thanks Ashley for yet another great visit. I loved my time with the family and was glad you and Steve even got date night too....... I miss you all

Elizabeth said...

She is so sweet! Both of those princesses are perfect. By the way Ashley, you look super hot too! You go girl.

Love you,