Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Things We Loved This Christmas!

Camri had too much fun this year playing with Riley ( my dads dog pictured above) and Mojo, my Mom's Yorkie. She pretty much mauled them both the whole time she was with them.
She also liked playing with her cousin Kyle. At least she did until he figured out he was bigger than her and could take her down! They did their fare share of wrestling, but mostly Camri just wanted to hug and kiss him.

Steve's mom and dad gave us a great Christmas present and took all the kids to see "Savior of the World" at the conference center. We had amazing seats, front row of the balcony, and it was such a beautiful and moving play. If you ever get the chance to see it we highly recommend it!


Here are Steve's siblings and us just before we went to the play. I must say that I am always suprised by the feelings I get when I see a temple. I didn't know how much I missed driving by them and seeing them everyday. Steve and I got to go do some family sealing sessions in the Bountiful temple, and seeing the Salt Lake temple again was amazing. ( That is where Steve and I were sealed so of course it is my favorite!)




Camri started feeding herself with a fork while we are out here too. It is so weird seeing her using something other than her hands to shovel food. Oh, and she finally started drinking milk! ( only took two and a half months of offering it five times a day!!) She saw all her cousins drinking it and gave into peer pressure! Yay!



No comments: